My First Blog Post: Showcasing My First Portfolio Website


Introduction:

Welcome to my very first blog post! Today, I am excited to share with you my journey in web development and present to you my very first portfolio website. Created purely with HTML and some inline CSS for text-align purposes, this website showcases my skills, creativity, and passion for web design. Join me as I walk you through the process of building my first portfolio website and the valuable lessons I learned along the way.

1. The Inspiration:

Every web development journey starts with inspiration. I spent hours exploring various portfolio websites, drawing inspiration from different design styles, layouts, and color schemes. This process helped me identify the elements I wanted to incorporate into my own website and set the tone for my personal brand.


2. Planning and Wireframing:

Before diving into coding, I took the time to plan and create a wireframe for my portfolio website. This step allowed me to visualize the structure and layout of the website, although the website isn't responsive as I made this by only having the knowledge of HTML only.


3. HTML: Building the Foundation:

With the wireframe in hand, I began coding the HTML structure of my portfolio website. HTML tags formed the building blocks, allowing me to define the various sections, such as the header, about me, projects, skills, and contact information. It was essential to maintain a clean and semantic HTML structure for better accessibility and search engine optimization.


4. Inline CSS for Text Alignment:

To achieve the desired text alignment for certain sections, I used inline CSS. While external stylesheets are typically recommended for larger projects, using inline CSS for minor adjustments provided me with flexibility and convenience. I applied CSS properties like `text-align` to align text within specific elements, ensuring a visually appealing and balanced design.

5. Contact:

To encourage interaction and potential collaborations, I included a contact section. Visitors could easily reach out to me through the provided email address or contact form in the footer, fostering communication and networking opportunities.


Conclusion:

Creating my first portfolio website using HTML and inline CSS has been an incredible learning experience. It allowed me to showcase my skills, express my creativity, and embark on my web development journey. Through this blog post, I wanted to share my excitement and the progress I have made so far. As I continue to learn and grow, I am eager to expand my knowledge of web development and explore new technologies to enhance my future projects. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and I invite you to explore my portfolio website to witness my growth as a web developer.


Every journey begins with a single step, and I am thrilled to take mine in the vast world of web development.


Stay tuned for more updates, tutorials, and reflections on my web development journey!


Live Website URL: https://portfolioshuvankar.netlify.app/

Source Code: Click Here


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post